Notice: IEEE SAS 2020 STATEMENT ON CORONAVIRUS
The IEEE SAS 2020 Conference is still scheduled to be held as planned, beginning March 9 .
The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority. We will continue to monitor official travel advisories related to the Corona Virus and update the event website to keep you informed. We encourage you to review the conference’s “Travel and Safety Information” page for tips and travel recommendations.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email us for further details: [email protected]
Authors resident in China please contact Ms Taylor Lineberger for options related to remote participation.
Get Ready for IEEE SAS 2020!
Conference Starts in
Please note those important deadlines
Please note the Key Dates below so you don’t miss any important deadlines.
IEEE SAS 2020
Sensors Applications Symposium provides a unique opportunity for researchers and developers to share progress in sensor technologies, methods, applications, standardization, and commercialization. General and Special Sessions offer forums where participants can exchange ideas and gain information on the sensor state of the art. A mix of plenary, poster, demonstration, plug-fests, and other networking activities ensure that your work will be seen.
- Assisted Living for the Aging Population
- Medical and Biomedical Applications
- Commercial Development
- Energy and the Smart Grid
- Energy Harvesting for Sensors
- Industrial Applications
- Internet of Things
- Sensors for Aerospace
- Non-Destructive Evaluation
- Remote Sensing
- Robotics and Automation
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Buildings
- Smart Cities and Communities
- Sensors for Smart Mobility
Sensor Technologies and Methods
- MEMS and Nano-Sensors
- Novel Sensing Technologies
- Flexible and Wearable Sensors
- Memristive Sensors
- Big Data
- Sensor Data Fusion
- Sensor Networks
- Wireless and Contactless sensors
- ISO/IEC/IEEE Standards
- Special Session 1: Nonlinear Sensing: From materials to systems
- Special Sessions 3: Flexible Sensors: Development and Application
- Special Sessions 2: Embedded Artificial Intelligent (AI) for Smart Sensing and IoT applications