SAS2020 welcomes proposals for half- or full-day tutorials in the field of sensor applications. Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file via EDAS for review. If there are any questions, you can address them to Dr. Sian Lun ([email protected]).
Tutorial Proposal Format
Each tutorial proposal (maximum 5 pages) must include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Abstract, objectives and motivation
- Names, addresses, and a short biography (up to 200 words) of the instructors
- Intended audience
- A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness and relevance to the interests of SAS conference participants
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule
- Length of the workshop: Half‐day, Full‐day
- Planned format of the tutorial, such as lecture or hands-on
- If appropriate, a description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker, past versions of the tutorial, including number of attendees, etc.
Tutorial Proposal Submission
Please submit your proposal to the Tutorial Proposals track in EDAS before the 15th of November. The selected tutorials will be notified on the 1st of January, 2020.